I interrupt my NaNoWriMo posts for a special announcement:
I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! The kind, thoughtful blogger who nominated me is Fredrik at fhhakansson.wordpress.com. This fun award is all about recognizing blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
What a happy surprise! And the timing couldn’t be better as I have just about Nano’d myself to death. So, I am spending my writing time today to learn more about this wonderful honor and to follow the rules which are listed below.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I had to really think hard about my top 5 picks for the award. There are so many great blogs out there which deserve this award. So, I decided to keep my picks to the topic that most interests me now and that is Writing.
1.) Pat Bean’s Blog http://patbean.wordpress.com
2.) 20 Minutes a Day lenleatherwood.wordpress.com
3.) Ruthless Scribblings ruthlivingstone.wordpress.com
4.) The Writerly Way thewriterlyway.wordpress.com
5.) Violin-Writer http://violinwriter.wordpress.com/
Thanks again Fredrik, and happy blogging to all!